Position: Investment Director
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Based in Budapest.
- Develop deals and deal angles, responsibility for evaluation of acquisition targets with minimal supervision, proactively creating new sourcing opportunities in Hungary and the CEE region.
- Identify partners within Hungary and the CEE region, and effectively work with those partners to source deal flow and provide angles on deals.
- Maintain and further develop a network of intermediaries (such as bankers, PE sponsors, M&A Advisors, accountants, lawyers and consultants) within Hungary and the CEE region.
- Visit prospect companies, attend relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Work with other teams in the due diligence and other transaction execution work streams.
- Lead the preparation of term sheets / letters of intent and review of transaction documentations.
- Participate in the preparation of materials for Investment Committee.
- Participate in the post-transaction management work streams.
- Participate in non-deal related activity (recruiting, training). Lead, manage, develop and mentor junior team members.
- Other work instructed by more senior staffs.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Director with a top-tier private equity firm, investment bank (M&A focused) or consulting group in Hungary.
- In-depth knowledge on CEE macro economy and capital markets.
- In-depth knowledge on the Fund’s focused industries, which include:
- Advanced manufacturing / industrials: such as healthcare equipment, pharmaceutical / bio tech / life science;
- Mass consumer sectors: such as home appliances, homeware, leisure products & apparels, food & beverages, agriculture products, personal care products, consumer product distributors, e-commerce platforms, healthcare providers & services, hotels / resorts / cruise lines;
- Infrastructure assets: such as power / gas / water utilities and renewable energy.
- Outstanding private equity or investment banking skill set including financial modeling and analytical skills. Strong competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and finance.
- Strong market reputation and network.
- Ability to meet tight timelines and operate in highly competitive and demanding work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and good cross-culture awareness.
- Bachelor or above degree from a top university or college.
- English is the working language.
Please send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org