- Before assuming current role, Dr. Jiang Jianqing steered ICBC continuously for 16 years between 2000 and 2016.
- Dr. Jiang has over 40 years of experience in managing financial institutions. Over the years, Dr. Jiang has also taken up many prominent global and industry leadership roles, such as Board Member of the IMC, Co-Chairman and Member of WEF/IBC, Board Member of IIF, Global Advisory Board Member of Singapore MAS, Chairman of the Chinese Banking Association and Chairman of the China Society for Finance and Banking.
- Dr. Jiang is a professor and Doctoral Supervisor at Shanghai Jiao Tong University and a professor at China Europe International Business School.
- Former Chairman of the Board, Executive Director and Chairman of the Corporate Governance Committee of ICBC Asia with more than 30 years of experiences in the financial industry.
- Previously served in a number of important managerial positions at ICBC such as the General Manager of the International Business Department at ICBC Head Office and the Chairman of ICBC Luxembourg SA.
A fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers and a council member of the Mainland Chinese enterprises in Hong Kong.
Former Chief Risk Officer and key member of the Executive Committee of ICBC Group. One of the most recognised credit and risk management experts in the Chinese banking industry.
Enjoys special government allowances of the PRC State Council.
Serving as regulatory research expert of PBOC and executive director of China Urban Financial Society, mentor at ICBC’s Postdoctoral Mobile Research Station, as well as adjunct professors at Nankai University and Renmin University of China.
Publication of over 80 academic papers and numerous publications.